Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,765 ($2,164) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)