Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,283 ($3,017) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (25 minutes ago)