Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00608 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 83% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £711 (₨116,849) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)