Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 81% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £484 (₨63,100) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)