Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00621 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 83% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £658 (₨106,019) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)