Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11728 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,896 (元16,165) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)