Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11338 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,823 (元16,082) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)