Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01219 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,042 (₨85,479) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (35 minutes ago)