Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22594 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,206 (S/. 9,765) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)