Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23459 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,174 (S/. 9,267) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)