Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02637 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,428 (92,083 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)