Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,351 (95,917 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)