Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02516 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,509 (99,738 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)