Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02444 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,200 (90,006 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)