Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02314 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,470 (106,766 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)