Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02290 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,895 (126,451 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)