Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 GBP / BYR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,058 (26,308,590 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (24 minutes ago)