Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37687 GBP / BYN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 68% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,254 (3,328 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)