Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 GBP / BYR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,378 (35,346,560 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)