Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11291 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,127 (kr18,841) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)