Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11458 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,791 (kr24,358) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)