Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09940 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 7% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,684 (27,003 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)