Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10311 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,405 (33,025 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (38 minutes ago)