Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10238 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 7% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,663 (26,012 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)