Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09866 GBP / SBD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 4% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,757 (38,080 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)