Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10246 GBP / HKD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 36% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,099 (HK$49,770) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)