Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 GBP / BYR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £838 (21,075,781 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (44 minutes ago)