Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00139 GBP / SYP *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,023 (735,369 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)