Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00139 GBP / SYP *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,177 (847,383 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)