Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11649 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,607 (元22,381) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)