Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11762 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,436 (元20,714) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)