Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11284 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,554 (元22,637) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)