Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 532 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 GBP / AUD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,744 (AU$6,148) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)