Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01221 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,219 (₨99,868) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)