Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01165 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,840 (₨157,996) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)