Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21922 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,548 (20,745 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)