Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,136 (€2,467) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)