Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 GBP / SOS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 157% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £10,524 (8,342,691 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,100 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)