Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 GBP / SOS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 159% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £10,376 (8,147,229 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)