Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 GBP / SOS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 202% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £7,540 (5,075,432 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)