Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11517 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 17% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,068 (元17,957) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)