Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11259 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 17% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,905 (元25,799) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (29 minutes ago)