Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36169 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,561 (7,082 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)