Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,162 (﷼ 49,453,609) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (42 minutes ago)