Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01103 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,694 (₨153,668) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)