Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01169 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,385 (₨118,415) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (24 minutes ago)