Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,500 (₩6,778,641) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)