Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00660 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,829 (₨428,358) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)