Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.772 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,595 ($3,360) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)