Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 GBP / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 528 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,865 ($3,512) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)