Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,494 ($3,211) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (41 minutes ago)