Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,938 (€3,312) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)