Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.745 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,454 (7,321 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)