Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11591 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,404 (元20,740) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)