Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,421 (€2,809) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)