Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02689 GBP / NIO
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,192 (81,500 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)