Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02569 GBP / NIO
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,099 (81,725 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)