Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 866 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08586 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,146 (36,645 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)