Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01437 GBP / MKD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,575 (109,580 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (24 minutes ago)