Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,957 (﷼ 81,494,064) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (27 minutes ago)