Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 GBP / CDF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,964 (7,831,315 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)