Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 9% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,457 in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)