Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04399 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 79% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £523 (E£ 11,888) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)