Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01131 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,582 (₨139,887) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)