Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01075 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,536 (₨142,880) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)