Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01159 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,407 (₨121,422) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (36 minutes ago)