Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01194 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,465 (₨122,625) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)