Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00399 GBP / GYD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,482 (622,301 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (25 minutes ago)