Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00385 GBP / GYD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,732 (710,069 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)