Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00401 GBP / GYD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,514 (626,998 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)