Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00393 GBP / GYD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,960 (499,356 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)