Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,275 (€3,711) in Genoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)