Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,145 (Php145,151) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)