Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01383 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,985 (Php143,544) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)