Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01511 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,531 (Php167,470) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)