Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11709 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,074 (元17,709) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)