Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
Are you moving to Frankfurt am Main? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Frankfurt am Main of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Eindhoven costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $4,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 5 hours ago)