Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,412 (€4,055) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)