Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22426 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,008 (R$ 8,952) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)