Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11359 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,061 (元18,144) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)