Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,043 (C$5,552) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)