Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,388 (C$5,781) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)