Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 920 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22110 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,210 (R$ 9,996) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (41 minutes ago)