Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24475 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,227 (R$ 9,099) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)