Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01108 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,773 (₨250,334) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)