Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,176 (₨182,077) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)