Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,326 (₨112,904) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)