Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01219 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,093 (₨89,711) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)