Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01104 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,551 (₨140,407) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)